Thursday 18 November 2010

Showing off :) Mittens and a shawl

Today nothing new from me. I have lots of other things (unfortunately) to do than sewing, but I wanted to show you two things. Fist are mittens, which I got as a gift from one of the friends from my favourite sewing forum: Szyjemy Po Godzinach. Of course I wanted to do something in exchange. You remember my cake pincussion which I made some time ago? This one:


It was made in that purpose.

But... here are the mittens:




Aren't they lovely? You can visit the mittens' author's blog HERE. Many treasures there! She's making amazing bed quilts.

A second thing I wanted to show you is a handmade shawl which I bought two weeks ago. When I saw it on SzuflANNdia I knew I had to have it. Direct link to the shawl is HERE. I could not resist those beautiful colours ^.^ In reality it's even prettier than on the photos. How can you not fall in love?
Visit her blog and see for yourself...


I tried to make some photos at my home, but Mr Cat decided, that he also loves the shawl:



very much :)


Have a nice evening and I will try to show some new creation of my own soon.


2 comments:

  1. I love shawls! Yours is very pretty. And your cat is beautiful!! My cats have to lay on everything too.

    Yours made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny ten szal. I bardzo pasuje do kota! Albo.. kot do szala! ;-)
    Ciasteczko przepyszne! Mniam.....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...