Thursday 3 March 2011

#1 place in 'Words to live by' category in Sew Mama Sew pillow contest!!!


I can hardly say anything more than WOW o.O at the moment! 

I would like to thank to all who voted on my pillow 'Bee in Love'!

I wouldn't make it without you.
Many hugs and kisses to YOU ALL!!!


I won this fabulous Reliable VELOCITY V50 iron:
  
A 16" cube pillow from Downlite:

and 25$ gift certificate to SMS:

 Many thanks for the great sponsors, for SMS team for organising the challange and choosing my pillow for TOP 20, for all the excitement, 

and again,

THANK YOU!

for all who voted ^.^

 Did I mention 'Thank you' already? ;)

 

Big hugs!

15 comments:

  1. I voted for you and I knew you would do really great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirie, gratulacje. Poduszka fantastyczna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brawo !! Poduszka jest cudna :)Gratuluję :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brawo! gratulacje! super nagrody wygrałaś :) żelazka zazdroszczę po cichutku ! Twoja poduszka jest rewelacyjna :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Great prizes. Let us know how you like that iron...I am about to need a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratulacje! W sumie nic dziwnego, że wygrałaś ;) Poducha jest prześwietna i bardzo pomysłowa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats :) surely you deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So deserving of the win! Your pillow is amazing! It got my vote!!! I really thought it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I'm so happy for you! I loved your pillow the first time I saw it...both concept and workmanship. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wielkie gratulacje, ale należała Ci się wygrana !!
    za pomysł i wykonanie:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow !!! Świetna ! Gratuluję :) Należało się jak nic :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...