Friday 26 August 2011

Bloggers' Dinner Party

I just found out that today. This month, Lindsay Sews is hosting a Dinner Party from Needle and Spatula.

During last year I made few potholders, mostly for swaps and some mug rugs. It's hard to choose which one was my favourite and which to show off in this post, but I think the set of hexie potholders will do just fine :


I made them for the Potholder Pass swap (on flickr). They were pieced without any paper tamplate and as far as I know, the swap partner was very happy receiving them :)

Bloggers' Dinner Party

*hugs*

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these potholders! Great shape and paper piecing design! :) Thanks for linking up to the dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jak zwykle, perfekcyjne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boskie - od tych malutkich trójkątów to aż mi się w głowie kręci :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful potholders! Hexagon is a great shape for them and your fabrics are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...