Wednesday 30 November 2011

'Snow Cristal' aqua/tangerine pillow

I promissed you yesterday that I will show you my project using my 'Snow Cristal' PP block (click HERE for the free pattern and tute). As you can see I trimmed away most of the white border from the block which I finished for Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop and added some tangerine frame around the hexagonal snowflake. I love the end effect. I also found a matching fabric for the back of the pillow. The pillow is now available in my SHOP.

Obiecalam wam pokazac co uszylam uzywajac mojego nowego zimowego bloku PP (kliknij TUTAJ zeby przejsc do postu z darmowym wzorem i tutkiem). Oto i moja poduszka. Obcielam biala ramke z bloku (nie szyje quilltu, a sam taki blok na bialym tle byl troche zbyt smutny na poduszke) i dodalam pomaranczowa obwodke dla hexagonowego platka sniegu. Udalo mi sie tez znalezc tkanine pasujaca kolorystycznie na tyl poduszki.




I submitted my 'Snow Crystal' pillow to a Winter Challange organised by designers from Patchworkowa Gwiazda and to Christmas Quilt Show organised by SewCalGal. There are lots of inspirations for winter and Christmas projects there as well as wonderful prizes to win!





48 comments:

  1. przecudna! oniemiałam z zachwytu...
    jak się wszywa tak ładnie zamek błyskawiczny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna poducha. Kolorystyka świetna - idealna dla osób, które nie są fanami tradycyjnej świątecznej nuty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the paper pieced block! The orange makes the snowflake sing! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Christmas pillow is beautiful! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pillow, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is very original and lovely. I love blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colors.=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cudnie wyszla!!! pieknie dobrane kolory :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Śliczna poduszka! Bardzo podoba mi się te kontrastowe zestawienie błękitu z pomarańczką:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a real cool pillow!!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...gorgeous quilted cushion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brawo za przełamanie czerwono-zielonej konwencji świątecznej ;) Tkanina na pleckach prześliczna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pillow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - I was already in love with your block when it posted for Celebrate Christmas, and here it is in a beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty! I have bookmarked your blog so I can take a look at the tutorial for this pretty block. And the pillow you made is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! This is the second post I read with tangerine and aqua and I really like it! This pillow is very sophisticated looking! I love the trim! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow pierwsza poduszka jest extra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your snow crystal pillow is lovely. I like the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool pillow! Thanks for sharing! Love to see everyone's Holiday pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that's my kind of Christmas pillow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome pillow! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow - i'm not usually crazy about that color combination, but it completely works on that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty pillow. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a very fun pillow. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two words oooohhhh, aaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable.......one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cushion!! And the fabric on the back is gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a great design - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love it. Colors work, design is great, it's a winner for Winter.
    SallyKingemail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Absolutely stunning, wonderful pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bardzo dziękuję za wskazówki jak wszyć suwak, udało mi się w końcu opanować tę sztukę ;)
    http://wbrewwszelkimnormom.blogspot.com/2011/12/poduszki.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...