Tuesday 7 February 2012

Storyboek wristlet

I made a wristlet using new Keyka Lou pattern. Love the Storyboek by Jay-Cyn Designs fabrics. For a long time I didn't know for what to use them, untill now. They fit perfectly to the wristlet. Outer fabric has very nice coral red colour and lining is light blue. I listed the wristlet in my DaWanda shop now:

Nowa kosmetyczka wg wzoru Keyka Lou. Uzylam materialow z kolekcji Storyboek by Jay-cyn Designs. Material na zewnatrz ma kolor koralowy, w srodku kosmetyczka jest bladoblekitna:





4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładny,delikatny kolor! Widziałam projekty Keyka Lou. Jest w czym wybierać:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this wristlet!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...