Saturday 9 August 2014

Sew Sweet QAL and sponsor news

I'm currently on holidays and without constant internet access, but I wanted to share some news with you. New QAL with PP patterns starts when I'm back. I'll share more details when I prepare some projects to pare with the PP patterns, but here's a little sneak peak:

Chwilowo jestem u rodzicow na wakacjach i nie mam stalego dostepu do netu ale postanowilam nadrobic troche zaleglosci w pisaniu na blogu ;) Po moim powrocie zacznie sie nowy QAL, tylko potrzebuje jeszcz pomyslow na projekty z blokami PP:


Robin's Patchwork has a new website! It looks really good with the modern design, large photos of the fabrics and very intuitive navigation. Here are some of my favourites:

Robin's Patchwork ma nowa strone internetowa! Nowy design jest super, nawigacja po sklepie ulatwiona, a duze zdjecia tkanin ulatwiaja zakupy. Kilka moich ulubionych tkanin:


Some eye candy from CraftFabric / Kolorowe materialy w sklepie CraftFabric:

And news (and 'comming soon' fabric) from Fat Quarter Shop:
Nowosci i materialy, ktore maja byc wkrotce dostepne w Fat Quarter Shop:



P.S. I will anounce the shark giveaway winners when I'm back, on 22nd of August, as I don't have the PP pattern with me now.

P.S. Zwyciezcow rozdawajki z rekinem oglosze, jak wroce do domu (22.08). Nie zdazylam napisac posta przed wyjazdem, a nie mam teraz wzoru PP, zeby przeslac mailem. 

2 comments:

  1. Udanych wakacji Joasiu... wypoczywaj i ładuj akumulatory... ślinka mi cieknie na ten słodki Qal... świetna tematyka... pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and am quite excited to see if I can carry off this next QAL - sorry I missed the first two. I love your paper pieced pieces - plan to tackle a few in the next couple of months. Thanks for the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...