Saturday 25 September 2010

Patchwork Special

Already quite a time passed since I posted anything... work goes slowly, no good light for photos, days get shorter and I updated my Dawanda shop recently. Not many changes :) Why I'm here toay... 2 days ago I bought myself a pachwork magazine. I do not do it regularly, just sometimes, when I see interesting ideas. This one is full of ideas for Christmas. See for yourself:



 this one is my favourite ^.^




And? What do you think? It's worth to spend some time to create one (all ;) ) of them for Christmas...

Next time I will post a tutorial... how to do pear cup coasters and sew bias tape. Two in one :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for adding my blog to your blogroll, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it! I think you're the first and only person to have linked me! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...